Marketing Strategy Session
Are you a business that’s just getting off the ground with no experience in branding and promotions?
Are you an established business with a desire to grow?
Do you need some advice on how to better promote your product or brand but don’t have the means to hire a dedicated marketing guru?
This is the solution for you.
A Marketing Strategy Session is designed to give you clarity on the direction you need to take with your marketing efforts.
These sessions are usually conducted face to face if geography allows (I love to meet clients in person) or via Skype.
Some ideas of what we can delve deep into include:
• Your Unique Value Proposition
• Getting clear on your vision for the business
• Defining your target market and ideal client
• Planning a marketing strategy that is engaging and creates meaningful connection with your customers
• Discussing your online presence including your website, blog and social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Discussing your offline marketing efforts including branding and your collateral, public relations, partnerships
• SWOT analysis to identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Competitor analysis
• Developing marketing offers that attract your target market
• Identifying ways to grow using media, loyalty programs, referral programs
After our session, you will be provided with notes outlining everything we discussed and a checklist of strategies you can implement immediately to get on your way.
I will then follow up with you about 3 - 4 weeks after our session for a 30 minute Skype call to check-in with you and see how you are tracking as well as answer any questions you may have.
So what's the investment?
$225 - which includes the 60 minute strategy session as well as a 30 minute Skype follow up call.
A grand total of 90 minutes which may be all you need to start reaching new heights in your business.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Get in touch!
Have a look at what some of our past clients have to say about us.